Q: Car died while driving now won't crank

While driving car didn't want to accelerate had to floor it to get it 50 mph then all of a sudden car died now it won't crank at all. Changed fuel pump a few months ago.

At 150 thousand miles it really could be anything. I’m not clear on weather you have a car that will not start or one that will not crank. A car that will not crank may have problems in the charging system and the battery. If the Charging system is not working, the car can be driven for a few hours until the battery voltage drops too low, usually around ten volts. Then the car will stall and the starter will not have the energy to turn the engine. If you have a car in which the starter turns, but the engine does not start, you likely have a problem in the fuel of ignition system. It’s really impossible to say without doing a few basic checks, but you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your car and give you the facts about what it will take to fix your problem