Q: 1992 Manual Geo Tracker Leaking Oil

I am about to purchase a 1992 geo tracker but it appears to be leaking oil which i hear is normal of old cars. Do you think this car is worth 2300? The reason It is priced a bit higher is it hasnt been off roading / beat to death like most you find. But im not sure on the pricing of these.

Just because a vehicle was not abused does not mean they can get above book value for the car. The vehicle is still over 24 years old and may have hidden problems. Remember that most vehicles average about 12000 miles a year and this vehicle only has less than 5000 per year average. This would account for a little extra. I would still have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, do a pre-purchase inspection to check over the vehicle to make sure the vehicle is okay to purchase. Good luck.