Q: Pulls left when brake apleyed have replaced ho front brakes calipers and lines still pulls left no air in sistom

Pulls left after entire brakes replaced bakes work fine just pulls left when brakes apleyed could it be in performing valve replaced lines also stumped please help

A: I would need to know if the ABS or Check En...

I would need to know if the ABS or Check Engine Light is on? If it is, then it needs to be addressed to see if anything is causing the ABS control to engage and cause the pull for some reason.

If no lights are on, then I would say to check when you drive slow and lightly touch the brakes to see if it is pulling to the left. If it pulling during light braking, then you need to have the right front brake caliper and rubber hose checked and the left rear brakes checked for the same thing.

The rubber hose may be damaged internally and little or no pressure can pass to the caliper. This can be checked by bleeding the brakes and if little or no pressure gets through the right caliper then suspect a bad brake line on the passenger side front. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic can diagnose why your car is pulling to the left and make sure that the correct repairs are made.