Q: When engine is cold it studders and misses but when warm it runs juss fine no codes and engine light isnt on why is this happening

When the engine is cold it studders and misses but when warm it runs great and it only happens when I start it and go but if I let it warm up before I go itll run like it should what would cause this issue when the check engine light isnt on and there is no codes on a computer?

When an engine is cold it will need more fuel to run correctly. I would recommend having the fuel injection system cleaned to see if it helps to run better.

If the flush does not work then a scan will be necessary to see if the engine’s air and coolant sensors give the correct reading when cold and as it warms up. If either one is off, replace it. Also cleaning the mass air and throttle body of any dirt and soot would likely help as well.

Contact a certified mechanic if you need assistance with performing these checks. They will be able to diagnose your misfiring issue and make the appropriate repairs to get your car running smoothly again. Good luck.

3. When engine is cold it studders and misses but when warm it runs juss fine no codes and engine light isnt on why is this happening