Q: Car squeaks when going over bumps.

Right side of car squeaks sometimes when car goes over bumps or uneven road.

I would start by having your suspension system inspected by a YourMechanic technician. It is possible that one of your ball joints or tie rods had dried up. The technician will use an automotive stethoscope to find the source of the noise. It is also possible that one of your struts has lost its fluid causing a noise when it compresses. The technician will be able to determine if the strut is the issue with the stethoscope as well. If a joint is dried out, it is likely it will have play soon and could become a safety issue. I would recommend having this issue diagnosed and repaired as soon as possible in order to keep your vehicle running safe.