can you mount a 2014 V6 engine for a mustang on a 2015 Mu...

Q: can you mount a 2014 V6 engine for a mustang on a 2015 Mustang without any discrepancy

asked by on October 13, 2017

The block for my v6 2015 engine cracked. can you mount a 2014 V6 engine for a mustang on a 2015 Mustang without any discrepancy. Just need to get my car moving again I’m not looking for a GT engine I need something affordable

You should not have too much trouble swapping the 2014 engine into the 2015 as long as it is the same size engine. You may have some different wire harness and intake hoses and connections you would need to swap from the old motor to make it work.