Q: Symtom is late or advanced gear shifting resulting to sudden stop of the car, cvt problem...? 2010 Subaru Forrester

When my forester running 70 mph, when i pushing a brake pedal my car getting stop ! Just like applying a full brake which is i did not? I think it is on cvt faul...

Hello - yes, this is possibly a programming issue with your CVT transmission. While Subaru CVT transmissions don’t fail outright all that often, there seems to be a wide range of operating smoothness, which depends on the transmission controller software. I would check with your Subaru dealer for any software updates. There was also a service bulletin relating to possible oil leaks from the CVT unit, which could result in a low oil level condition for the transmission. Contact your Subaru service center.

3. Symtom is late or advanced gear shifting resulting to sudden stop of the car, cvt problem...? 2010 Subaru Forrester