Q: Why is the CVT transmission whining noise so loud when driving?

I bought a week ago a 2012 rouge but I am disappointed how noise is the CVT transmission and finding out that by replacing the CVT oil it fixes the noise is this true.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. From the description you have given, I’m lead to believe your vehicle has 65,000 miles and not 6,500 miles. Changing the CVT (continuously variable transmission) fluid more than likely will not quiet the transmission. It is very important to use the correct CVT fluid. If the noise is coming from the transmission, a internal bearing may be failing. It could also be a tire or wheel bearing making the noise. To verify the problem, I recommend having a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the noise and guide you with repairs.