Q: WHY IS WHITE SMOKE COMING FROM EXHAUST.??

WHY IS WHITE SMOKE COMING FROM EXHAUST(WORSE ON START-UP).??

Keep in mind there are several "classifications" of white smoke. If it is thin and dissipates quickly you should not be majorly concerned. Most white smokes are a sign of coolant being consumed and burned in the engine. This can be caused by cylinder head issues or a bad head gasket. This is unfortunately what you should be hopeful for, as it is the less extensive repair. Dense white smoke can be a bad sign. It typically means your vehicle is overheating, you have a blown head gasket, cracked heads, or a cracked engine block. Be careful to not confuse this with "grey" smoke which is typically associated with transmission fluid. You will want to perform several tests to pin point what system is leaking fluid into the engine.

3. WHY IS WHITE SMOKE COMING FROM EXHAUST.??