Q: Q: if a mechanic said he replaced your wheel bearings would it be worse 5 days later

picked up car from mec. said he replaced my wheel bearing noticed right away the same sound in rear. how would i no if he replaced it or just said he did

It could be that the wheel bearing was damaged during installation. or it could be that the noise was mis-diagnosed and replacing the wheel bearing didn’t solve the problem. There are many stories about mechanics charging for work that was never done, but it doesn’t happen as often as people might think. But in either case you will need to take the car back to the shop that performed the work if you are not satisfied with the results. If the bearing was damaged or installed improperly, they should take care of it for you. If the noise was mis-diagnosed, the rules are not as clear. If you think it might help to know exactly what is causing the noise before you have the conversation, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office and check out your Land Rover and give you a diagnosis to work from.

3. Q: if a mechanic said he replaced your wheel bearings would it be worse 5 days later