Q: How do I set up the HandsFreeLink system?

How do I set up the HandsFreeLink system?

A: The “system setup” command allows you to ch...

The “system setup” command allows you to change security options by setting a passcode for the entire system (like the PIN that protects your phonebooks). To access this function, just:

1. Press the talk button

2. Say “system setup”

3. Listen to the prompts.

4. Say “security”

5. After the system completes its prompts, set your passcode (4 digits)

6. Confirm the passcode

• Once you’ve protected the system, the passcode has to be entered every time you crank the engine if you want to use the HandsFreeLink® (HFL).

• The code can only be reset by a Honda dealer if you lose or forget it.

• To change your passcode, just say “change passcode” after saying “system setup” and pressing the talk button.