Q: What is the mechanics book time to replace V6 2013 Dodge Journey spark plugs

What is the mechanics book time to replace 6-spark plugs

Hi...it requires 1.4 hours to remove and replace all spark plugs on the 3.6L. If you desire that the spark plugs be replaced by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request spark plug replacement and the responding mechanic will get this accomplished for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. What is the mechanics book time to replace V6 2013 Dodge Journey spark plugs