Q: Vehicle shudders when starting and stopping. Runs fine at cruising speed

What is the issue?

A: You may have a problem with the transmissio...

You may have a problem with the transmission’s lower gears. There may be a shifting issue causing it to slip in lower gears. Problems like these can be hard to pinpoint if not seen in person. Have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the shaking firsthand to isolate if it is the engine or transmission. From there an accurate repair can be made or a recommendation can be suggested as to what the next step will be. Good luck.