Q: Heat shuts off when idling n driving

When I start my jeep my heat comes on after 10 mins or so it shuts off. N when I shut the vechile off n wait it sounds like I am starting a cold car. But sometimes it don't come back on. N it shut off when I am driving. I need help since it is cold now

The engine controls the heater control valve opening and closing as the engine is up to operating temperature. If the engine temperature is too low then the heater output will go cold or low heat output until the engine is back up to operating temperature again. You should check to see if the thermostat is maintaining a constant engine temperature at the rated 190 degrees. If the weather is extreme cold then the engine may not be able to get up to operating temperature and stay there when you start driving. you may have to block part of the radiator to help maintain the engine temperature. If this still does not let engine maintain engine heat then you may be out of luck due to extreme weather the vehicle is not designed to operate in.

3. Heat shuts off when idling n driving