Q: Car idles rough

asked by on February 21, 2016

The car is idling rough and is slow to accelerate. I was told I need a new coil pack soon at last service, as I just had two packs replaced at previous services.

Car idle is rough Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

A code scan from a diagnostic tool will aid you in further diagnosing your issue. Coil packs are common issue, and typically replaced all at once. Although these particular coil packs are costly, if one goes bad, then the others will follow soon. An inspection of your rough idle condition from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you determine the cause and fix your issue.