Q: How do I use the rear window defogger and side view mirror defoggers?

How do I use the rear window defogger and side view mirror defoggers?

Your car is equipped with a rear window defogger, and it may be equipped with side view mirror defoggers (optional equipment). They’re both operated in the same way:

• Press the rear defogger button to turn both systems on. They will stay on for about 15 minutes and then automatically turn off.

Rear window and mirror defoggers do not operate in the same way as front window defoggers. The front window uses the vehicle’s HVAC system, whereas the other two defoggers use an electric grid.

Tips

• If you have a manual air conditioning system, the rear window defogger button is located on the fan control switch.

• If you have an automatic air conditioning system, the rear window defogger button is located to the left of the dual button on the right side of the air conditioning control panel.

• You can only use the defoggers if the key is turned to on.

3. How do I use the rear window defogger and side view mirror defoggers?