Q: Coolant leaked out of car

My car overheated while I was driving on the highway. It seemed like the coolant was bubbling and the coolant container may have leaked. Once I turned off the car, all of the coolant leaked out.

A: I have seen this issue on your car before. ...

I have seen this issue on your car before. The cooling system is air locked (air is trapped) and needs to be bled out. Infiniti’s have a specific procedure for purging the air out. This procedure is dangerous, both to you and your vehicle, so this service must be done by qualified personnel to avoid injury or engine damage. I recommend having a certified mechanic locate and repair your coolant leaks to have your car safely back on the road.