Q: Car won't start no power to injectors

Parked truck about 2 hrs later wouldn't start towed it to my garage starter was bad I replaced it still wouldn't start but then it would crank and try and turn over it even started just wouldn't stay running checked all fuses and relays noticed the plugs were dry and tested injectors none of them were getting power. It starts with starting fluid so Thought it was the computer so I replaced it now it won't even turn over put old computer back in still won't do anything.... Help!!!

A: No power to the fuel injectors can be cau...

No power to the fuel injectors can be caused by a few things. If the relays, fuses, and computer all check out then I would move on to looking at the engine management and fuel system. It may be possible that one or more engine management sensor, perhaps the cam, crank, or throttle position sensors, have failed and are giving a bad signal to the PCM. The PCM uses these sensor inputs to properly trigger the fuel injectors, and in some cases will disable them to protect the engine, if a major issue is detected.

A no start condition can also be caused by a faulty fuel pump, or any of the associated components. I would verify that the pump is operating, and that it is providing the required pressure for correct engine operation. Finally, it may also be possible that the vehicle is experiencing some sort of wiring issue that is preventing it from starting correctly. If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our certified technicians can diagnose your starting issue firsthand and suggest a fix from there.