Radiator smoking overheating 2001 v6-3.0l toyota camry

Q: Radiator smoking

asked by on June 04, 2017

I was driving as usual to work when I got to work I was parked, it started to smoke and I got out of my car and all the coolant was spilled on the floor. Now every time I turn the car on it starts to over heat. Can it be the radiator that is done for good???

There are a number of reasons why your car may be overheating. number one is a possible coolant leak. If a hose or a radiator or other part of the cooling system is leaking, and the coolant is not replenished, it will overheat. Once the car has overheated, at the very least, the thermostat will need to be replaced and the leak fixed. It’s important that you not drive the car while it is overheating, because that will result in very expensive damage to your engine. I recommend you contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your overheating Camry and tell you what can be done for it.