Q: Code p1676 came up on 2000 honda odyssey car maintenance light flashes

2000 Honda odyssey p1676 code came up maintenance light flashes

Hi There, This code indicates that there is a what is known as a "signal line failure." You will need to check the connections between the PCM and ABS/TCS control unit. If the wires are good, then you will need to replace the ABS/TCS Control unit. If this does not solve your problem, you may have a faulty PCM. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle if you need further help with this.

3. Code p1676 came up on 2000 honda odyssey car maintenance light flashes