Q: Code p1676 came up on 2000 honda odyssey car maintenance light flashes

asked by on July 23, 2017

2000 Honda odyssey p1676 code came up maintenance light flashes

Hi There, This code indicates that there is a what is known as a "signal line failure." You will need to check the connections between the PCM and ABS/TCS control unit. If the wires are good, then you will need to replace the ABS/TCS Control unit. If this does not solve your problem, you may have a faulty PCM. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle if you need further help with this.