Q: Bad sludge build up in engine, scheduled for oil change on 10/28.

Oil light turned on, dip stick check says there's oil. Should I use an engine flush prior to appt?

Hello there, the oil light can come on with your 2009 Hyundai Sante Fe for many different reasons. When an oil light is seen, the vehicle should be inspected immediately as running the engine low on oil can cause lasting damage to the engine. The best course of action would be to have a qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic look at your oil pressure light as soon as possible and do not run the engine until it has been inspected.

3. Bad sludge build up in engine, scheduled for oil change on 10/28.