Q: 2003 Toyota Camry. Car still overheating after changing fan assembly, cooling temp sensor, and thermostat. Need help.

asked by on December 11, 2017

2003 Toyota Camry. Car still overheating after changing fan assembly, cooling temp sensor, and thermostat. Need help on what else could be causing the problem.

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. In addition to the items you have already serviced, the most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition, and exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be conclusively diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you quickly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr