Q: steering vibrates at above 100km/hr

I feel strong vibrations on the steering when I go just above 100km/hr speed. Please what could be responsible.

Best case scenario: you just need your front tires re-balanced. Your tire store can do that job for you. If the tires are worn unevenly, then they may have to be replaced and the front-end re-aligned. If you do these things and still have a problem with vibration, it’s possible that the front struts are worn out and need to be replaced. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your vibration and give you some idea of just where the problem lies.

3. steering vibrates at above 100km/hr