Q: 2002 sturn vue no start

we drove my saturn vue to a friends house shut it off when we went to start it no start crank only no power to fuel pump and gas hand stop working checked all fuses relays everything was ok.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2002 Saturn Vue to crank no start. The most common causes of a crank no start are the battery, starter, battery cable, ignition switch, fuel pump, wiring harness, or fuel filter. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your crank no start issue, and make any repairs required.

3. 2002 sturn vue no start