Q: I got 2 codes P0304 and p0102

I changed my spark plugs cleaned maf sensor with cleaner. The Fuel Pressure regulator is still good. I check spark plug wires there ok. It rides cleaner but i feel like the is still a low and high accelerating I tried to look for any leaked hoses or vacuum hoses. Do you have any other ideas that could cause does codes and the hesistating on rpm.

Hi there:

The OBD-II trouble code P-0304 indicates that cylinder four is misfiring or having ignition issues. The most common causes include a faulty spark plug, clogged fuel injectors, or even an intake valve leak. To know for certain, you might want to have a professional mechanic complete an engine is running rough inspection so they can pinpoint the source of this issue you’re experiencing.

3. I got 2 codes P0304 and p0102