Q: Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

3. Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

Q: How do I trigger the panic alarm with the remote keyless entry system?

The panic alarm is an important safety feature. If you signal the alarm, the headlights will flash and an alarm will sound, which draws attention to you if you feel threatened or unsafe. To use the alarm, press and hold...

Q: My new battery is dead after only a week.

You may have a parasitic draw. This is when something is draining the battery while the car is off. Enlist the help of a YourMechanic technician to use a digital multimeter to test your vehicle for a parasitic draw. If...

Q: How does the air bag system work?

Your car’s air bag supplemental restraint system (SRS) is designed to deploy the air bags during certain types of impacts. They will not activate in all accidents, even if they seem like they’re severe enough. Here’s what you need to...