Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

A: You can cancel a remote start at any point ...

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

Q: Keyhole damaged after attempted break in.

I would recommend having your door handle/lock assembly replaced by a professional. Most door locks are integrated into the outer door handle but if yours is not than the lock itself is all that will be needed. The technician will...

Q: How do I tilt the head restraints?

The tilting head restraints can be adjusted to improve your comfort. To adjust the tilt of the restraint, simply push or pull it forward until it is at the desired angle.

Q: Car surges forward when I go down a gear

Hello, from what you describe it sounds like the engine control unit has some form of faulty programming. Mazda has released Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 01-020/13 for updated engine control unit software to resolve RPM flair on downshifts. If your...