Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

3. How do I cancel a remote start?

Q: Will a 2016 lancer auto lock the doors with the key still in the ignition?

Hi there. A new Lancer should not be locking the driver door with the key in the ignition, however that is only when the key is in the ON or ACCESSORY position. When you have the key out of the...

Q: How do I adjust the remote start front defrost?

When the remote start front defrost feature is turned on, your front defroster will begin operating when the engine is turned on via remote start. To turn this feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons...

Q: Coolant leak & light came on, dealer suggesting will need radiator replacement

It's very possible that they are correct. The radiators on the Jetta are made of plastic and very thin aluminum and they are very delicate. It's very possible that a piece of road debris could be kicked up with enough...