Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

Q: How do I lock the doors from outside without a key?

The doors can be locked even if you don’t have a key. Just switch the inside Lock button into the lock position before you close the door. This allows you to lock all of the doors at once even if...

Q: What does the door ajar Warning Light mean?

The door ajar Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when one of the vehicle’s doors is not properly closed. Securely close all doors, and the light will turn off.

Q: How do I use the childproof door locks?

The childproof door locks are a very important safety feature that help keep your children safe. When these locks are set, the rear doors cannot be opened from inside the vehicle, so a child cannot accidentally open a door. To...