Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

Q: Starting issues

Hey there. Thanks for writing in about your 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix. There are many possible causes for a car not to start. Based on your description, however, I believe there is something wrong with your ignition system. I would...

Q: Ford Explorer sport not shifting/running right.

Hi there. Thanks for writing into YourMechanic.com about your Ford Explorer. It's possible that you have a transmission speed sensor or other sensor that is sending inaccurate information to the ECU, or you have a mechanical issue inside the transmission....

Q: How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

The DVD player has a password system, so that you can keep certain content from being viewed by everyone. This helps ensure that your children only watch age-appropriate movies when in the car. Here’s how you can set the password....