Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

A: You can cancel a remote start at any point ...

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

Q: How does the battery-saving function work on the key?

The electronic key automatic entry function will automatically disable under certain circumstances. The key does this so as not to waste battery life when it is not being used. There are two things that will cause the key to enter...

Q: How do I perform a system check?

When you use the system check feature, the vehicle will display all the current systems that should be serviced. To view the system check, simply use the buttons on the steering wheel to select System Check on the instrument panel....

Q: IT MIX OIL WITH PETROL AND OIL GAUGE IS UP FROM LAST GAUGE AND OIL IS SMELLING GAS 2012 Toyota Yaris

Hi - it sounds like you have a leaking fuel injector or cold start system, which is flooding at least one cylinder with fuel. This should be corrected immediately. In addition to poor running, the gas leaking into the crankcase...