Q: Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

3. Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

Q: Key not locking doors

I’m not sure if you mean the actual key, or the key fob(keyless entry). If the actual key will not lock the driver’s door, did you try the trunk, or the passenger door? If it only works in the ignition,...

Q: What does it mean if the "O/D Off" light comes on while driving? 1999 Ford Explorer

Hi there - first thing to check is for correct fluid level in the transmission. If fluid level is correct, the most likely culprit here is a bad vehicle speed sensor. A bad sensor can cause the transmission controller to...

Q: I've got a 2012 328i, twin turbo 4 banger. Tpms malfunction, says all four tires are flat but they're obviously not. Advice?

Hello. If the TPMS system is showing that all four tires are flat then they are either low in air pressure, or there is an issue with the TPMS system. I would first check the air pressure on all four...