Q: Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

3. Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

Q: The car has trouble cranking unless i push the key in hard and wiggle it.

If you are having no issues turning the key in the ignition lock, the lock assembly should be okay and the actuator pin that links the lock cylinder to the switch may be the problem. Pushing the key in hard...

Q: Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is the legal identifier for your vehicle. You can find your VIN on the left side of the dashboard, where it meets the windshield.

Q: My sister have a 2012 Chevy cruz 1.8L. Her a.c. is not working. We change the fuse and it blow cold for about 30 minutes and then

Hi there. In most cases when a fuse continues to pop, it's due to an electrical short somewhere in the system or component in which it is powering. This could be due to a faulty electrical harness connection, exposed wire...