Q: Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

3. Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

Q: Bad Ignition/electrical issue - takes several cranks before it starts!

Hello there, you have a few different faults going on with your 2007 Chevrolet Impala. A vehicle should not have to crank long before it starts unless there is a fault. Given the codes you have listed there are a...

Q: Ford Explorer sport not shifting/running right.

Hi there. Thanks for writing into YourMechanic.com about your Ford Explorer. It's possible that you have a transmission speed sensor or other sensor that is sending inaccurate information to the ECU, or you have a mechanical issue inside the transmission....

Q: How do you clear the MyKeys® from the system?

While your car gives you the ability to create MyKeys® as needed, there will come a time that you want to remove the restrictions from those keys. Whether your teen driver has learned proper control or there’s another reason for...