Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

A: You can cancel a remote start at any point ...

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

Q: Key won't turn in the ignition

Hello. It sounds like you may have two different problems with your van. The key not coming out of the ignition may be caused by a failure in the ignition switch or the shift lock. Both of these are common...

Q: Car is running rough 2007 Ford Explorer

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. This will show "occasional errors" like the cylinder misfire you mention. A dirty idle air control valve, or throttle body, can...

Q: What oil type should be used for my car and how often should it be changed?

The oil specifications show synthetic oil in one of these weights 0w30, 5w30, 0w40, 5w40. The oil change interval is every 5,000 miles.