Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

I got 97 ford f150 with 4.6 v8 and I was wondering if I could swap my 4.6l with a 91 5.0 s.h.o motor

You would need to do some major modifications to vehicle to do this swap. I would not recommend do the swap. The 1991 5.0 had less horsepower than the 4.6. You would be better off replacing the 4.6 1997 with...

How do you work the power windows?

Your car is equipped with power windows. This offers much greater convenience and ease of operation over manual windows, but you’ll need to know how the system works to get the most out of it. Thankfully, it’s pretty simple. Here’s...

Control arm

Unfortunately, without re-threading the bolt hole, the control arm may need to be replaced. In some cases, re-threading is a viable fix, however depending on the severity, it does not always work. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic...