Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

A: You can cancel a remote start at any point ...

You can cancel a remote start at any point by pressing the Remote Start button once.

Q: My key wont turn to the full off position. It starts but only goes down to ACC not off.

Hello. Thank you for writing in. Over time and after continuous use, the ignition cylinder can become out of place. The cylinder itself ends up breaking and turning in place. Often the switch will then become confused and not know...

Q: How do I adjust the front manual seats?

The front manual seats can be adjusted to give you the most comfort. Before driving, you should always adjust your seat so that it is easy for you to reach the pedals and the steering wheel. The manual seats can...

Q: What does the AdvanceTrac® Light mean on the dash?

Your car is equipped with an advanced traction and stability control system called AdvanceTrac®. The system is always on unless you manually turn it off. The AdvanceTrac® Light should come on in the dash when you first crank the engine...