Q: I have excessive fuel consumption 125 km per 20 liters there is no check engine light car run smoothly no emissions? what is probl

my car Chevrolet aveo the problem is excessive fuel consumption 125 km per 20 liters there is no check engine light /car run smoothly /no emissions? what is problem and what I should replace ? thanks

It sounds like you may not be shifting the transmission at the appropriate times. The vehicle will not get optimum fuel economy if you are "over revving" the engine. To maximize fuel economy I suggest shifting at low rpm (2500 max) and not being aggressive with the throttle when releasing the clutch.

3. I have excessive fuel consumption 125 km per 20 liters there is no check engine light car run smoothly no emissions? what is probl