Q: Car won't start - 2005 Chevrolet Aveo

I used my car a lot yesterday but today the car wouldn't start at all and all the little icons on the dash appeared like change oil,batter,buckle seatbelt like every single icon so I was hoping you would know what was wrong with it like a wire chewed or something I just had the car less then a week

Hello - it is normal for all system lights to illuminate when the vehicle is first powered on as a "systems check". The failure to start after that indicates another problem: low battery condition, security problem (with the key), car is not in Park/Neutral, etc. For diagnostic assistance, I recommend a no start inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car won't start - 2005 Chevrolet Aveo