Q: I can't figure out why there's a leak coming out of the coolant reservoir tank

We recently had our radiator replaced and it is not leaking out of the radiator but it is leaking out of the coolant resevoir and it continues to overheat

Hi there. Check the radiator cap to see if it is sealing. Put a pressure tester on the radiator cap and pump it up till the pressure spits out, then let it sit. If the pressure drops down, then the seal or valve on the cap has failed. I recommend replacing the radiator cap. If the cap is good, then I recommend changing the thermostat. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your vehicle.

3. I can't figure out why there's a leak coming out of the coolant reservoir tank