Q: My power steering - 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

There is a line that I can't tell the part store what it's called. I'm trying to find out the part to replace the line that is busted on account of my power steering pouring out.

A: Usually power steering systems have a press...

Usually power steering systems have a pressure hose that goes from the pump to the rack and pinion there is a return hose that goes from the rack and pinion to the reservoir and then there is a feed hose that goes from the reservoir to the pump. Whichever one you believe to be leaking is the one I would tell the parts store that you need. If you are in any doubt about this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the power steering issue and proceed with correct repairs.