Q: My power steering - 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

There is a line that I can't tell the part store what it's called. I'm trying to find out the part to replace the line that is busted on account of my power steering pouring out.

Usually power steering systems have a pressure hose that goes from the pump to the rack and pinion there is a return hose that goes from the rack and pinion to the reservoir and then there is a feed hose that goes from the reservoir to the pump. Whichever one you believe to be leaking is the one I would tell the parts store that you need. If you are in any doubt about this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the power steering issue and proceed with correct repairs.

3. My power steering - 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix