Q: I have a mini r53 s (supercharged) runs fine but when car stop and AC is on for a wile car overheat

Car is modified has new aluminum radiator and set of 2 fans, it has modified air intake and new coils and spark plugs, everything runs smooth but when car is stop for few minutes with AC on the cars start heating up, as soon car runs again car cools to normal temperature, AC don't cool down air so well. Could it be frion gas?

Your question makes me think of a case I ran into a few years ago. The owner had modified his car but when he installed his fans, one of them was wired backwards so the fan ran in reverse. The two fans were fighting each other which was just like having no fan at all, so the car heated up while it was sitting still then it cooled off when moving. Check the rotation of both the fans before you check anything else. If that’s OK, you may be able to track down the problem with a non-contact thermometer, follow the course of the coolant with the beam. The radiator should be about 30 degrees or more cooler at the exit than at the entrance. If you need help with this, contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home to check out your overheating problem and let you know what can be done for it.

3. I have a mini r53 s (supercharged) runs fine but when car stop and AC is on for a wile car overheat