Q: Grinding sound in front driver's side over bumps.

As I was driving today, I noticed the car made a grinding noise when I went over any bump on the driver's side front. It also felt like the car bounced more just on the driver's side. The tire looked fine, and it drove home fine, except if I went over any bump it made the grinding noise and seemed to bounce(go down more than normal) on that side only. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

It sounds like you have a failed strut. I would have the front strut and sway bar checked to see if they are bad. If you have a bad strut then I suggest replacing both front struts at the same time. If you’d like to have this looked at, consider enlisting a qualified technician who can diagnose the noise you’re hearing when you go over bumps and perform the necessary repairs to your vehicle

3. Grinding sound in front driver's side over bumps.