Q: Want to pass emissions testing, but I have a P0400 code for my vehicle. 2000 Nissan Altima

I know i have a p0400 code and im wanting to be able to pass emissions. What services from this website would you recommend and would fix my issue?

Hi there - the P0400 code you have suggests a problem with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation system of your car. Given your mileage, this malfunction could be a clogged EGR valve or tube, solenoid or leaking exhaust gas tube. I recommend an EGR system inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Want to pass emissions testing, but I have a P0400 code for my vehicle. 2000 Nissan Altima