Q: Want to pass emissions testing, but I have a P0400 code for my vehicle. 2000 Nissan Altima

asked by on February 01, 2017

I know i have a p0400 code and im wanting to be able to pass emissions. What services from this website would you recommend and would fix my issue?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - the P0400 code you have suggests a problem with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation system of your car. Given your mileage, this malfunction could be a clogged EGR valve or tube, solenoid or leaking exhaust gas tube. I recommend an EGR system inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.