Q: Is my transmission messing up?

asked by on June 29, 2016

Well my 2003 mach 1 wont accelerate in drive but it will rev as if it was in neutral but works perfectly fine when i turn the over drive off. What is wrong?

Gears slipping when accelerating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

To answer the question. Yes, your transmission is messing up. You will have to have the transmission shift solenoids checked to see what is the cause since the problem is not a common problem with this vehicle. A computer and transmission scan may have codes that need to be diagnosed to isolate the acceleration problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr