Q: How can I check my ac compressor wiring connections

My serpentine belt shredded and hit the wiring on my account compressor and damaged them so now my account compressor won't turn on. Wondering what wiring to check and replace.

The first thing to do is go where the damage is. If a wiring harness has been struck by the serpentine belt, then you will have to open the harness and look for physical damage. That may mean that one or more wires will need to be cut and spliced to get things back in order. Repair the physical damage first, then troubleshoot the electrical system if things are continuing to give trouble. If this doesn’t sound like something you want to spend your weekend on, contact YourMechanic. they will send a technician to your home or office to check out your electrical system and let you know what needs to be done.

3. How can I check my ac compressor wiring connections