Q: What could be the reason the front shakes when I go over 60mph.? Thank you for your help.

What could be the reason the front shakes when I go over 60mph.?

Thank you for your help.

Hi...unbalanced wheels and tires, tire defects and bent wheels, and loose, worn out suspension parts are the typical causes of vehicle front end vibration at speed. It is also possible that loose, or defective, motor mounts can be a cause or contributing factor. The best thing to do is have the front end inspected and the responding certified mechanic from YourMechanic will determine what, if any, faults exist. To perform a complete diagnostic, if defective tires are found, such would have to be replaced and, wheel balancing may be needed as well. In all events, the mechanic will identify the causes of the vibration problem and provide you with a repair strategy and cost estimate.

3. What could be the reason the front shakes when I go over 60mph.? Thank you for your help.