Q: Car won't turn on to drive.

I opened my car turned it on it didn't want to battery was dead I was charging battery alarm system was on whole time the only way it goes off I by putting key on so what I did is I took battery off for 30 mins put it right back for it can reset it did the same thing car alarm on and car won't start but I do know battery is good because in front tool bar shows everything on but won't start to drive and only way alarm is off Is by putting key so I don't what to do I don't know if its battery or ignition lock broken or something

Hi there. Try pulling the fuse that is marked security and see if the engine will start up. If the engine starts up, then the alarm control system has failed and needs replaced or the battery in the key fob is loosing it’s charge and would need replaced with the key reprogrammed. If you need further assistance with your alarm not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car won't turn on to drive.