Q: Car won't start

asked by on October 18, 2016

Replaced spark plugs and spark plug wires with new ones, replaced the ignition coil with one from pick a part and car still wont start just makes a sound like it wants to start but doesn't

You will need to have the computer tested to see if your computer is storing a possible code, and then the code will give more information about finding the problem. You can then monitor the data to see if the crank sensor and camshaft sensor are both working to send signals to the computer to initiate spark and fuel injection. If either of these sensors are bad, the car will not start.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or work and perform an inspection to help determine the exact reason why your car is not starting.