Q: AC wont blow on max

A couple months ago my alternator blew out, before it blew the AC in my car worked fine. After replacing alternator the ac did not work at all, no cold air, no air flow from vents at all. I replaced the 2 fuses associated with the ac as listed in the owners manual diagram. The ac then worked but only when the car was cold, as soon as car would hit normal running temp the ac would stop running. Then i noticed it worked but only on settings 1-3, not on max. After a couple weeks it stopped getting cold at all, so i purchased a can of refrigerant, following instructions and video exactly, however the gauge never showed any reading at all. Cold air did not begin immediately, it started cooling a couple hours after adding it to the system. The ac worked again but only for about a week then began to not work on max setting and about 2 weeks after that stopped blowing cold air all together again. Do i possibly have a blower motor and\or resistor issue as well as a leak ? Or any idea? Thank yo

Based on the information you provided for your 2010 Dodge Avenger. It is likely that you have a leak in the air conditioning system. You may also have a resistor pack going bad, or the selector switch itself could be going bad. To have the problem verified, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to detect any leaks and make needed repairs.