Q: Windows not working.

The windows will not go up or down in my vehicle.

Window is not going up or down Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If none of the windows are working from any of the switches, there must be a common circuit problem. The first thing I would do is check the fuse. Fuse information can be found in your owner’s manual. If the fuse is good, the problem lies somewhere else in the circuit such as an open, short or bad ground. Also, if you do find a bad fuse and it blows again after replacement, there is a short somewhere in the circuit. A mechanic well versed in electrical repair, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose and repair your window problem.