Q: Where is the Crankshaft Position Indicator on a 1998 Infiniti QX4?

asked by on October 25, 2016

Where is the crankshaft position indicator on a 1998 Infiniti QX4?

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement $105.38 - $768.03 Get a Quote

The crankshaft position sensor is typically externally mounted on the engine near the crankshaft pulley. I would recommend checking near the crankshaft pulley for this answer. If you need help with the replacement of the crankshaft position sensor, I recommend enlisting the assistance of certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, to help you.