Q: Clicking sound coming from left front driver side wheel not just turning but going straight increases with speed 2007 dodge grand

Clicking sound coming from front driver side wheel increases with speed,not just in turns but when going straight,sounds like when you put playing cards in spokes on your bicycle

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a worn or failing CV joint that. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint is packed with grease and sealed tight with a rubber or plastic boot, that is held in place with two clamps. The most common problem with the CV joints is when the protective boot cracks or gets damaged. Once this happens, the grease comes out and moisture and dirt get in, causing the CV joint to wear faster and eventually fail due to lack of lubrication and corrosion. When the CV joint becomes damaged or worn, you may hear a clicking or popping sound coming from this area. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your CV joints.

3. Clicking sound coming from left front driver side wheel not just turning but going straight increases with speed 2007 dodge grand