Q: Maintenance related issues

asked by on February 02, 2016

I have not been keeping up with my scheduled maintenance, so I need someone to take a look and tell me what I need to have done. Some known issues are that my brakes are starting to squeak, and my fan is making a clicking noise whenever I try to use it without the AC on.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi. Scheduled maintenance is crucial to keep your vehicle running like new. The clicking noise can be the heater resistor that is located behind the dashboard. I would recommend having the vehicle examined by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to inspect your braking issue and diagnose the clicking sound from your AC.