Q: Maintenance related issues

I have not been keeping up with my scheduled maintenance, so I need someone to take a look and tell me what I need to have done. Some known issues are that my brakes are starting to squeak, and my fan is making a clicking noise whenever I try to use it without the AC on.

Hi. Scheduled maintenance is crucial to keep your vehicle running like new. The clicking noise can be the heater resistor that is located behind the dashboard. I would recommend having the vehicle examined by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to inspect your braking issue and diagnose the clicking sound from your AC.

3. Maintenance related issues