Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-113c9lvjs:173:8

Q: My car just spatters and shuts down while driving...I have changed gasket, fuel pump, spark plugs but it still failing.

My car just spatters and shuts down while driving...i have changed gasket, fuel pump, spark plugs but it still failing .what could

A: Hello and thanks for your question. With y...

Hello and thanks for your question. With your vehicle cutting off during driving and sputters when driving there could be a few things wrong. I don't know what gasket you replaced, but replacing the fuel pump and spark plugs are a good start to determining whats failing. It seems that the engine's computer is collecting false data to make your engine sputter and stall out. With not knowing what kind of vehicle you have, I would check the MAF (mass airflow) sensor to see if it is plugged in. Then check for any corrosion on the plug and pins in the harness connection. I recommend replacing the MAF to cure any sputtering issues. The cutting off could be caused by the triggering of the coil pack caused by the computer system. Check the crankshaft and camshaft position sensors for any corrosion or debris. Use a digital ohm meter to see if the sensors have resistance. I recommend replacing the sensors with having 200,000 miles on the engine.

If your vehicle is older than 1995, then you would need to check the distributor for the wires going to it. Check to see if there is power to the coil pack on the plug. If there is power, I recommend replacing the ignition coil pack in the distributor or the external coil if you have one. If you have a Chevy, Ford, or Toyota, I recommend replacing the ignition module that fires the coil pack. In order to get a precise diagnosis of the needed repairs, I would have a certified technician from YourMechanic inspect the stalling issue and let you know what needs repair.