Q: Brake pad is vibrating Toyota IST

asked by on November 06, 2016

When am applying Brakes on down slop or rough road the breaking pad is vibrating Toyota IST

Hello. This vibration or pulsation in the brakes would require a complete brake inspection in person, but the problem is most likely going to be warped rotors and the pads worn down. The front rotors and pads would need to be replaced. The calipers should be checked to make sure they move freely on the slides and the slides should be lubed. Make sure to inspect the rear brakes also for any problems when inspecting the front brakes. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the brake system and follow through with the correct repairs.