Q: After new distributor and testing, car won't start

I am having a Very Frustrating time finding a solution for my car; it just won’t start! I have been to several dealerships. One of them installed a new fuel distributor that they ordered from Germany. No help - still would not start. Then it was sent to a Benz specialist in a different town (in USA) who did a lot of research on it - still will not start! Do you have any suggestions that might help me in finding my car’s problem?

Confirm the basics first: Does it have spark at the plugs? Does it have compression? Are the injectors firing with proper fuel pressure? One (or more) of these is failing you, and will instruct the correct diagnostic path. A trained professional, like YourMechanic, will perform a thorough diagnosis to isolate your starting issue and repair the problem.

3. After new distributor and testing, car won't start