Q: My radio works, but my sync system for my 2012 Ford Fusion dosent, what’s the problem?

I have a radio that works, and has a sync system that involves Bluetooth and hands free phone, and when I want to use it, a couple minutes later it freezes and only lets me listen to the radio and won’t let me go back to Sync when I press AUX. Is it a short in a wire or do I need to get a whole new radio??

Most likely the Bluetooth function of your stereo is integrated into the radio unit itself. Therefore the radio itself would likely need to be replaced in order to resolve this issue unfortunately. I would recommend having the radio unit inspected by a qualified professional who is proficient in diagnosing electrical issues.

3. My radio works, but my sync system for my 2012 Ford Fusion dosent, what’s the problem?