Q: 1998 Nissan Cube (Japan) drive belt part number

II have a 1998 Nissan Cube (Japan) I need to replace its drive belt and I just need the belts part number

A: The Nissan Cube was not sold in America unt...

The Nissan Cube was not sold in America until 2009. This model was a third generation compared to Japan’s 1998 version which was the first generation. You may have to call the dealer or a local parts store to see if they list your vehicle in the American parts system. Otherwise you will need to remove the belt and have it measured. If you need assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will be able to assist you with the replacement of your drive belt.