Q: car will turn over but will not start i cannot tell if it's getting fuel or not. how do i know if it is getting fuel

car will turn over but will not start and run it's not like it's getting fuel. how do i check it out.

A: You will have a fuel test port on the fuel ...

You will have a fuel test port on the fuel rail that you can hook up a fuel pressure gauge to. Depending on the motor your pressure would need to be around 40psi. You can listen to the fuel pump in the fuel tank. When you turn on the key, the pump will run for a few seconds. If you need some help with this, feel free to contact one of our mobile mechanics. They can come to the car’s location to perform these tests for you and assess your starting issue firsthand.