Q: Loud noise from car while driving slow

Very loud, intermittent noise coming from the front driver's side. It varies between a high-pitched squeal and a banging or grinding noise. While it is not consistent, it is getting worse, and seems to happen while driving at lower speeds.

The fact that it is speed related leads me to think it is somehow related to the tire area. Calipers are what actually apply the brakes on the car when you step on the pedal. If one of the caliper bolts broke, the brake pad will dislodge possibly making a squeaking or grinding sound. The banging could be the caliper hitting the inside of the wheel. Because brakes are a safety concern, I suggest seeking a mechanic such as one from YourMechanic to help you properly diagnose the noise that your car is making.

3. Loud noise from car while driving slow